Forget about lines, now it's time for Gravity and Blocks
Graviton Block it's far from the idea of tetrinominos, as its pieces does not rotate but they are attracted or repel by other pieces called gravitons.
Your mission is to keep in line the four particle generators, putting together the pieces to create 3x3 blocks so they disappear from the grid and survive.
It's as simple as drag & drop...
- Drag & Drop a piece. The laser guides will show where the piece will drop. But remember, if your piece falls on a positive or negative gravimetric area, it will be push or attracted.
- Your target it's simple, arrange the pieces in blocks of 3x3.
- On the upper part of the screen you have a 'pulse-o-meter' (show time remaining). After a pulse ends a new particle will appear on a capsule.
- If you don't want to wait, press on the empty capsules to get a new piece. But beware, if at the end of the pulse all the capsules are full, the alarm will activate. If the alarm it's running after the pulse ends, the generator will create contention matter that will push your pieces up.
- Make chain reactions by doing blocks of 3x3 after every pulse, by doing so your score will get multiplied. Try to get the maximum!
- The pieces will keep getting harder and harder to sort as the levels go up. You will have to keep focus to get to the higher levels.
- If one particle touch the pieces launch area, then is game over...
Kind of particles
- Blue - Positive. Atracts Vulnerable particles.
- Crimson - Negative. Repels Vulnerable particles.
- Green - Zero Matter. Immune to positive and negative gravimetric areas.
- White - Vulnerable particles. Will be affected by the Positive and Negative areas.
Big Chain Reactions!
- Mix Positive, Negative and Zero Matter to make big chain reactions to keep the grid clean.
- With three or more special particles the reaction will go higher in strenght.
Choose and drag one of the pieces from the capsules to the grid, drop it over the rest of the pieces to create a 3x3 block. But that is just the beginning: you have to combine the different kinds of particles, be careful of gravitons and its gravimetric field, and knowing that when a block disappears the remaining particles loose its cohesion, falling and filling the gaps to create more blocks.
Positive and Negative particles only affect the lower side of the pieces.
The initial pieces will be easy to arrange.
Positive and Negative particles affect the whole piece.
The complexity of the pieces it's higher.
Faster pulses (less time between drops)
Pieces have a higher mass and they are able to escape some of the positive or negative particles.
Pieces are affected according to it's height. A piece of 3 will be attracted or repelled 3 spaces.
At this mode the complexity of the pieces it's higher.
On Omega you will have to think before acting, but it won't be easy because the time between pulses it's lower. A challenge that will test your speed and strategic skills.